Friday 7 March 2014

Boots No7 Offer


After reading a tip on Money Saving Expert about using the No7 vouchers in conjunction with the current 3 for 2 promotion I thought it sounded too good to be true.

Here's the idea: at the moment if you spend over £5 in store you receive vouchers to get £5 off No7 skincare and £3 off No7 make-up. You can then use both vouchers with the 3 for 2 offer.

So I took my vouchers along to Boots and asked the No7 staff if the vouchers would work with the 3 for 2 offer as I was a little apprehensive about taking the products and vouchers to the till in case it didn't work. It was confirmed that it would work, so I chose two Stay Perfect Nail Polishes (Pink Blossom and Cheeky Chops, £6 each) and the Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes (£7) and paid only £5. I even received another set of No7 vouchers to use!

I went for the products recommend by Money Saving Expert to get £19 of products for £5, but you could choose any combination and save money. I'm thinking about going back before the 3 for 2 offer ends to get some more of their new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment