Thursday 20 March 2014

The Highlighter Line-Up


I love highlighters. Powders, creams, primers - anything. Here are a few that I currently have in rotation.


Sleek MakeUp Face Contour Kit (Medium), £6.49
I don't do a lot of contouring - my first attempt went wrong and I haven't tried again since, however I use the highlighter from this kit almost daily. It is subtle and light, and doesn't have the dreaded glittery shimmer. I like to apply it with the Real Techniques Contour Brush as it picks up just a little powder.


Collection Blush and Highlight in Peaches & Cream, £4.19
The highlight in this is quite solid - it doesn't blend easily but it is great at brightening, it works well above my eyes.
This is the best multi-purpose highlighter - it can be used under foundation, mixed in with foundation or over foundation in the places where you want to highlight more. I love using it as a finishing product across my cheekbones for a nice dewy highlight.
The newest addition to my collection, it is so silky and soft - I really like the application of this. I use it in a similar way to the Seventeen primer, but it's much quicker to use as you just need to swipe it across your cheekbones and blend a little.
This one I use as a primer underneath foundation when I feel like my skin needs brightening all over, it is perfect for this.

Does anyone have any other highlighter favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment