Saturday 8 March 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box March 2014





After a few disappointing boxes from Glossybox I started a search for a new beauty box as I really like the idea of a monthly box of treats that might introduce me to new products. You pay £6.95 each month (including P&P) and can choose two products from a selection - there are usually around 10 options. You also receive a couple of samples in addition to the items you choose. I would recommend choosing as soon as you can on the 1st of each month as items do go out of stock quickly if they are popular.


This month I chose the Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter 90ml & Muslin Cloth (RRP £12.00) and the Original Nipple Balm for Lips 15ml (RRP £11.50) - both full size products. I have yet to try these but I have read good things about both so I am looking forward to using them.


The extra items were two Dragonfly teabags and The Vintage Cosmetic Company Tweezers - these are nice additions to the box, something a little different!

Overall I am very impressed with the contents of this box, the cleansing balm and lip balm alone are worth £23.50 so it is definitely good value for only £6.95. Although it's not a surprise when you receive the box I am really enjoying picking what I like each month. If you're looking for an affordable beauty box treat where you can avoid products you won't use this would be great.

Did anyone else get the You Beauty Discovery Box this month? What did you receive?

(FYI - the cleanser is already out of stock but there are still some other good choices available)

No comments:

Post a Comment