Saturday 22 February 2014

Wishlist: NARS Duo Eyeshadow

NARS, £25.00
Image: NARS


I purchased the NARS At First Sight Palette just before Christmas when ASOS had a 20% off code - this was one of my first NARS products and it took a lot of time to make the decision to buy it, but I am so glad I did. It’s no longer available on ASOS but you can buy it direct from NARS.


One of the four eyeshadows within is Nouveau Monde - a pale purple with a slight shimmer to it. It is amazing, lasts all day without primer (including after impromptu after-work drinks) and looks really lovely. I apply it with the Real Techniques shading brush (currently £5.24 on Amazon) and it just goes on so well, I don’t even use any other colours with it because it doesn’t need it.


The eyeshadows in the NARS palette are fairly small, and the Nouveau Monde has definitely had the most use, so I will definitely want to repurchase the shade at some point. It is available in a beautiful duo with a neutral beige colour - once I have finished the Nouveau Monde in the palette this will be on my list to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment